Third Visit

Photos: 



 

Date: 10/12/25

Time: 5:06 

Climate Conditions: Sunny pretty chilly

Temperature: 67 degrees

Length of day: Sunrise at 7:54 am, Sunset and 7:05 pm 

Organisms observed: I saw a squirel climbing one of the trees, a spider walking in the trial, I could constantly hear a bird coming from the north but wasn't sure what it was, the cicaidas were being quite loud. 

Changes noticed: Some of the trees are beggining to change in color, there were a lot more leaves in the trail. It felt a lot chilier than both the other times I have visited, there were not as many people. A lot of the plants in general seem to be changing in color not just the leaves of trees. There are fewer organisms that I could spot. 


Comments

  1. Good. Watch for patterns in the color change and leaf fall!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Field Study

Second Visit

Fourth Visit